Tuesday 5 September 2017

Cape Town


Here is my last add for today!!
{another of my favourites}

So I thought I'd welcome you to my home town, 
Cape Town in South Africa! 
Table mountain is the unofficial 8th wonder of the world!

{Photo credits to the anonymous photographer on Facebook!}


If you have never been to Cape Town, I truly hope this page inspires you to pop over for a visit in our summer months! {Dec-March but be warned it Feb is our hottest month!!!}

To create the back ground, I applied Collage medium then applied randomly my inks, paints and let dry. the stencilled. 

Attached the mystic frame cut in two, paper clocks along with flowers, Dusty in bloom and Prima! And completed with metal hearts.

Made post cards using 49 & market stamp!

Products used:






Some day I hope you are able to visit our beautiful Cape Town!

Have a fabulous scrappy day further!!
Shells

No comments:

Post a Comment