Thursday 22 March 2018

Spread your wings and fly!


 Good day everyone!
I’m back today with a fun layout for the March mood board!
This is my daughter a few years ago!


Using gel medium, I stencilled (from the Penelope Dee Victoria collection). Once dry, I added inks, All-Purpose inks, very watered down and touching up with the Nuvo pens, where needed. On top of this, I then used the butterfly stencil from Dusty Attic with Nuvo Glimmer paste –Moonstone. 


For the chippies I used a mixture of Sparkle paints and chalk inks to create the effects I wanted. (I mix and play until I get the required look) I title chippie is from Penelope Dee Feathered collection.


Foiled butterflies, Netting and dried grass are added, along with flowers (Little Birdie from yesteryear!)


 Products used:
Dusty Attic Dandiloins



I truly hope that I inspire you to step out of your box and try something new!
Happy scrapping
Lovies
Shells

1 comment:

  1. So so beautiful! I love all the layers and fabulous details! Stunning page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete