Friday 27 July 2018

{Hashtag} #selfie!



Good morning fellow scrappers!

So this months Teal and Red mood board, 
took me completely out of my comfort zone.
These are not the colours I would normally scrap, 
what a fantastic challenge!

This is my selfie queen daughter (Meghan), 
who got me to pose with her, just for a change!


For the back ground I used the stencil Distressed Grid with a mixture of Clover and Mint Green inks, as well as on the the two Tags. 

For the Red tag I used Glimmer mist Cherry spray. Once dry I stamped ruler stamp.

For the Titles I used and chippie, 
I painted with Candied Apple and I painted the dry wall tape as well.
I also used butterfly ribbon, Black thread, Prima and hand made flowers.

Products used:




I really hope I inspire someone, to step out of there comfort zone!
Happy Scrapping
Lovies
Shells

No comments:

Post a Comment