Wednesday 19 September 2018

Love your Smile!


Hello from a wet Cape Town,

Today, I'm here with the first of 3 projects!

Love Your Smile....
This is my friends Daughter who got Engaged
and did a beautiful photo shoot for the occasion.



The back ground I used Tim Holtz Alcohol ink -Clover on a wet wipe , 
rubbed on the page! 
Then stuck down my grass added Art Stones-small 
using collage medium from Tim Holtz. 
I then used coffee {Yes normal Coffee} and poured on letting it run
and splatting it. Let dry!
I then added more Collage medium in places 
and sprinkled Dress my craft Sequins- green.



For the Doilies I also used the coffee, 
I then took a wooden embossed card and 
used Dark brown chalk to highlight the wooden grains!



I paint the the iron garnish with All-purpose ink -Champagne 
and dusted my title Love Your Smile.


I then started layering and putting all together.


I included Die cut clocks; Prima Flowers and metal embellishments.

Products Used:







I cannot wait to see your works of art!!!
Please posted to the Dusty Fanattics facebook page!

Happy scrapping!
Lovies 
Shells!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment