Monday 29 October 2018

NOTES


Good morning beautiful people!

We had a Dusty Attic mini challenge to do a note book!
I love doing different little things, in other words right up my alley!!



First, I took a black note book and painted with white gesso.
I then placed all my Chippies and metal corner flourishes 
and stuck down with heavy body gel. I used an old page and also placed a stuck down.

I then painted with white texture crackle paste, making sure not to cover my printed page completely and let dry. 
(I find if you let dry naturally, one gets the most beautiful vintage type cracks. But you can dry with a heat gun!) 
I then strayed Prima Color Bloom - Poppy Fields and stone 
and to add contrast I used coffee. I also wanted a bit of shimmer so I used 
Prima Sparks - Butterfly Spells.


Once, completely dry I placed and stuck down all Prima, 
hand made flowers and metal embellishments.
I used Notes from the Tim Holtz range. 


Products Used:





I hope to inspire some wonderful hand crafted Christmas gifts!
Please show and tell if you do, 
post to the Dusty Fanattics Facebook page!
Lovies 
Shells


No comments:

Post a Comment