Wednesday 20 February 2019

Great Outdoors!


Good morning Beautiful people,

I'm back today with Dusty Attic!

This is a mixed media layout with photos of the Cape Clawless Otter!
These photos were so apt for the February mood board.


For the back ground I painted Tim Holtz Distress crackle - clear rock candy paint
Once dry I added All-purpose Ink - Spring green, wiping excess of with a wet wipe and wiping all over. 


I then stencilled, using Distress grid with Graphite past, after adding bronze Foil in places.

For all the DA Foliage chip boards I used Champagne Mist - All-Purpose ink, dropping Banana Cream over parts. To set it, I heat dried them.


I then included green netting; grass; leaves and Flowers. Oh and I cut up my non-slip matt. 


Added black dots with Nuvo script pen.

Products Used:







I hope to inspire!

Happy scrapping
Lovies
Shells
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment