Tuesday 1 October 2019

Totally Pawsome!!

Hello friends,

So I am a bit late this month but that's life!

Here is my first impression of Septembers mood board.
A mixed media vinyl record {LP}

This photo is of a Schnauzer on my group, and she just poses so beautifully.
A Scrap-able moment!!!


So although one dose not need to prepare the record, I did by using Black gesso. 
Letting it dry naturally, as heat warps the record.


I then stencilled using a damasks stencil, once dry I added colour. 
A mixture of Prima - Black Berry; Iris Potion; Butterfly Spells 
and a touch of Red Wine, to bottom and top of the LP.



To create the starry effect I flicked {using a old Tooth brush}

  
I painted all the Dusty Attic chip boards with Prima - Red Wine 
adding a touch of Butterfly Spells.
Using hessian and angel hair to back my photos.
Most of the flowers are hand made.


I added Dusty Attic - mini tabs, as well as buckles and hessian ribbon
to finish off the look.

Products Used:











Thank you for popping over 
I hope to inspire you!

Happy scrapping
Lovies
Shells
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment