Monday 21 May 2018

Be Your Own Superhero!


Hello friendly scrappers!
Today I’m back with my impressions of the May mood board!
Of witch I hope to inspire you!
My first is my nephew playing with a bat, 
but the facial expressions are something else.

So this mixed media layout is playful!


On white card stock I stencilled with Distress Grid

Then using the new Nuvo Nuvo Shimmer powder- Storm cloud I created the back ground with splats.


I used an old page from a book, I coloured with Versa Magic- orange, then stamped with a 49 & Market circle stamp, fussy cut out. 


Used Versa Magic- orange for the title, as well as glossy accents. 

For the ABC123 boarder, I used delicata pigment ink-black shimmer.
Added black netting, straws.
The flowers are from my stash.

Produsts used:






Happy scrapping!
Lovies
Shells

No comments:

Post a Comment