Monday 21 May 2018

Love this Memory!


Hello again!
I’m back with my impressions last impression of the May mood board!
Of witch I hope to inspire you!

So this mixed media layout is my daughter walking over Brooklyn Bridge,
 a little subtle, this time!


On a canvas, I stencilled with webbing stencil,
Then gave the back ground a distressed look using heavy gesso, crackle paint and dry wall tape.

I found string and wrapped around the canvas.
I took wood grained paper and chalked using various colours to cre
ate the desired effect.

I used an old page from a book, I coloured with Versa Magic- orange, and then for the title and industrial boarders, I painted with prima art alchemy metallique acrylic paint- rustic brown and steampunk copper.


The metal embellishments are beads, metal netting and locks, with ribbon.
Flowers are Celeb8, a local company.
Product used:




2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle - Love this layout. I've now become a fan of your work and a follower of your blog. I recently was able to get my hands on some Penelope Dee papers and went on a search for people who have used it. Of course, I recognize your work now because I've been a Dusty Attic fan for quite some time. Looking forward to seeing all of your future creative art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words Kathy!!!

    ReplyDelete