Thursday 21 June 2018

Captured a moment!


Good morning Beautiful people,

I’m back with my last impressions of this month’s mood board.


This photo of my Doctor Ruth and her new husband Peter was so fitting!
This is a mixed media layout, inspired by Finnabair.


For the back ground I use lace, strips of canvas and bandage tape, placing sort of in the middle of my canvas using heavy body gel, dry. I then began to place my flowers; metal embellishments and straws, once again using heavy body gel. Always placing my photo to check and see if things are where I want them.


I then stared with Prima Art Alchemy sparks paint spraying with water to create the desired effect but please remember to do this, one by one and drying, so the colours don’t run and become muddy. Touching again with the paint I want to make stand out.



I added bobbins and thread plus thimbles, as well as heart pins.
 I truly enjoyed this layout!!

Products used:




plus flowers any shape and colour, as well as metal tops and flowers!

I hope I have inspired you !
Happy scrapping
Lovies
Shells

No comments:

Post a Comment