Thursday 21 June 2018

The Perfect Sunset


Good morning Beautiful people,
I’m back with my impressions of this month’s mood board.

This is my first one; this is my daughter and her boyfriend on signal hill, Cape Town.


This is simple yet effective mixed media layout.
I found that with the Dusty chippies, we get a lot of left over board. So not wanting to waste, I cut the left over board into pieces and placed on my canvas.



Then covered with tissue paper, using clear gesso and Let dry.
Using Prima art alchemy paints I covered the back ground.


I then stencilled with graphite past and a Prima Bloom collection stencil

I then stared putting it all together Using wire netting Flowers Clips and sequins 


I found metal frames and flowers to add a bit of sparkle and added my Words@play titles.


Products used:



Hope you have as much fun as I did.
Lovies
Shells



No comments:

Post a Comment