Tuesday 18 December 2018

Baby it's Cold outside!

So my scrappy peeps,
The year has come to an end, and how the time flew by!

I'm back with two projects and here's the first!

For the back ground I used the mandala stencil, 
with nuvo mousse - Aquamarine. 
Then water down and splatter the back ground.


adding the straws with white netting


When painted the window shutters with black and white, added glitter paste.


I then attached everything, adding metal, handmade and Prima flowers.
Also added Prima washi tape.


Products Used:




I hope you enjoy this months colour scheme,
its Gorgeous!! 

Happy Scrapping!
xoxox

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this the stencil is awesome...thanks for more inspiration.xx
    [aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the kind words!
    Have a fantastic Festive Season!

    ReplyDelete