Tuesday 18 December 2018

Believe

Last one for the year....

I love to work on canvas!
I adore this photo that I found on Pinterest.

For this layout I used two photos.

Once again, 
for the back ground I mixed the nuvo shimmer powder - Atlantis Burst 
and applied to the canvas. 
Re-applying several times to get the desired effect. 
Also splatting, including Prima sparks - Unicorn hair.


I stencilled using a music note, 
and stamped with Christmas stamps.


The painting all chippies with dusty Capri paint, 
let dry and touching up with Prima sparks.


I included white netting to the back ground and layered from there.
I also used gold netting as well as flowers.
I attached 2 little glitter birds.


Products Used:






I truly hope that I inspire 
Looking forward to seeing you all in the New Year.

Wishing all happy Scrapers a wonderful Festive Season and 
Prosperous New Year!
With all my Love
Shells
xoxo

1 comment: