Monday 21 January 2019

Summer Fun

Good morning fellow scrappers!

Hope those of you who are attending Creativation are having a blast!

Today I'm here with the first of my inspirational mixed media canvases!

This is my brothers niece, Gabi, 
doing her impression of surf boarding antics!


I used Prima -Deep waters paint, watered down 
and poured onto the canvas. To create the darker areas I re-did it.

I then mixed sand into heavy gesso to create my white sand.


Adding small art stones and netting.


I coloured my gauze with Nuvo-Turkish Rose 
and spraying water to get it lighter in areas.
I also added a few drips onto the canvas, with the blue and pink.


For the drift wood chippie I painted brown. 
For the shell chippies, I first painted white then 
added a bit of brown and gold embossing paste. 


The title I mixed the blue with some green 
until I got my desired colour.


Then layered and assembled, adding glass stones 
and a real Starfish to complete the canvas!

Products used:






Have some scrapping fun and show us your layouts 
on the Dusty Fanattics Facebook page!

Happy scrapping!
Lovies
Shells

No comments:

Post a Comment