Monday 21 January 2019

Sun kissed nose, Sandy toes!

Hey, Hey, Hey,

I'm back :P
So this is my last impression of this months mood board,
not intricate but simple and effective.

My Kids when they were young!!


Using Penelope Dee papers from the Paradise Collection.

I started with spaying Nuvo-Nebula blue onto a wet wipe and wiping 
over areas on my back ground page.
I added white netting, tore my blue page and added the cut off strip.
Attached to the back ground raising it!


I cut my photos into different size circles and sanded the edges.

For the sand dollar and bubble chippies, 
once again I painted white first, then dusty-Capri green, adding Prima blue and touching up with white paint.

For the Title, I cut it in half and painting Prima-deep waters-blue 
and then spraying Nuvo-Nebula Blue. 


I included drops of Nuvo-Turkish Rose.


Attaching and layering 
then adding Prima- medium and small art stones.
as well as metal starfish charms.


Completing the layout with Flowers.

Products Used:







Let us see what you can do....
up load your layouts to Dusty Fanattics Facebook page.

Happy Scrapping!!
xoxo
Shells





No comments:

Post a Comment