Thursday 17 August 2017

Hello again,

Well here we go... the first of many!!
I hope you enjoy, as much as I do!


Using the new range from Dusty Attic
Days like these are what make life so sweet!!
My inspiration was the August Moodboard

The paper used is 49 & Market I applied the the starry night stencil as well as the butterflies.
I then dusted the butterflies with black ink
The flourish I painted using a variety of dust attic paints to create the desired effect. 
I stamped with a script stamp from Penelope Dee.


Added netting, gauze, Dusty Attic flowers and real feathers from my little Dove, who thinks hes part of the family.


Dusty Attic products along with Tim Holtz and Nuvo:





My hope is that I can inspire you!
Please feel free to leave me a comment!

Happy scrapping!
Shells 





1 comment: