Thursday 17 August 2017

Hello I'm back...

Here's another one for you to feast your eyes on.

This one is a mixed media on canvas using the August Mood board sketch a my inspiration!

Dusty Attic...Salt in the Air and Sand in my Hair!

I painted and created my back ground using the photo, then added sand paper 

and stencilled with river stone 

 I created texture by using guaze, netting and wire
Then completed off with chippie Branch, seashells,
starfish, glass bubbles and Dusty in Bloom flowers!

Products used:


 



I do love to create layers, with bits and pieces in 
... always look closely and you will find them!!! :) 

Do leave a comment of what you think!
Thanks for stopping in!
Happy scrapping 
Shells 



2 comments:

  1. So beautiful Michelle and so love all the textures and little bits! Stunning! ;-) Congrats on joining the Dusty Attic Team too...so fabulous for your! ;-)

    ReplyDelete