Wednesday 2 August 2017


This GORGEOUS photo is of my brother’s niece, who lives in Miami.
This was taken at the second wedding of her parents (Keith and Marcela) here in Cape Town at the beautiful Elgin Valley wedding venue, Rockhaven. 
Photo credit to Michelle Do Toit.

Using the newest range, Diamond Layne collection from Penelope Dee, as always, I applied my page to (canvas) board, chalked edges with VersaMagic - Gold.  Stencilled using Tim Holtz –Harlequin for the background with Nuvo Glimmer past - Golden Crystal and Moonstone and then added golden-bronze foil in places. Inked Chippies with VersaMagic - Gold and Delicata - Bronze. For the Penelope Dee flowers, I coloured using Nuvo Mousse – Coral Calypso watered down and include golden flowers from my stash, as well as gauze. To add a sparkle I included Stickles - Crystal and Platinum. And of course my usual metal flower embellishments.

4 comments: