Thursday 7 December 2017

Blessed to have you in my life!

Blessed to have you in my life!
Here’s a Mixed media page using Penelope Dee Feathered collection.
 
Photo is my brother and his wife.


To create the back ground, I applied Collage medium and Candy crackle to the Imagine it page, once dry, using a combination of All-Purpose inks-Blue Bayou and Tropical Lago, Tim Holtz re-inker distress Oxide-Cracked Pistachio and a dash of Walnut stain to create the back ground.



I used 3 doilies and also coloured with All-Purpose inks-Blue Bayou, Walnut stain and the third one I used coffee. For the words I dusted with Chestnut chalk. Using the same inks and Distress Oxide-Cracked Pistachio, I coloured my flowers. For the photos I chalked for a boarded. Using Clear Gesso I attached the art stones, and then added the gauze and metal embellishments. 


Materials: I used Penelope Dee chippies, Penelope Dee flowers, gauze; drift wood, Prima art stones, paper doilies’, straws and metal embellishments.


Happy Scrapping!
Lovies
Shells

No comments:

Post a Comment