Monday 18 December 2017

Wild & Free

I'm Back
This is my last DT project for Dusty Attic in 2017.

I must say I have had so much fun these last few months and feel extremely honoured to be part of this extremely talented team.
I am so looking forward to next year!!

Back to business...
I found this gorgeous photo on Pinterest and just had to use it!!
Even though I live in a hot climate this time of year, Christmas always reminds me of Snow, hot chocolate and warm fires!!! 


I started with a blank canvas board, using Gathered twigs and walnut stain plus studio 490 metallic gold embossing paste. I then used studio 490 white embossing paste to created a snowy back ground.


White netting also helped with the snowy look.

Then using the Dusty Attic Doilies {which look like snowflakes}


painted white and sprinkled white glitter on while wet,
Die-cut white Poinsettia's and doilies, only painting the doilies with Distress Oxide - Crushed pistachio. 



I looked to nature for my sticks and found them on a Pepper Tree. to stop the pepers from falling off I glued then with hot glue and once dry dusted with Nuvo Glimmer, to give the feeling of snow. 




I boarded the photo with the white embossing paste and added more white netting.
For the title I used Perfect Pearls Gold

Products Used:
Prima Zeal and blown Flowers
Pepper Tree Sticks




I hope I have inspired some?
Happy scrapping 
Merry Christmas

Lovies Shells





















No comments:

Post a Comment