Monday 18 December 2017

Merry Christmas!

Okay okay I'm back with the last {I think before Christmas} layout/mixed media for 2017!
This ones for Penelope DeeUsing the gorgeous Christmas Royale collection.  
Again, I found the photo on Pinterest and could not help myself.

Using Blue Jeans stain and chipped Sapphire paint I created the back ground, coloured music paper as well as the Christmas tree chippies by Kiriche .
I also mixed white glitter in Grit pastes by Tim Holtz to create the snow effect on back ground and trees.
Boarded the photo using studio 490 white embossing paste.


Die-cut Deer's and Penelope Dee words, circle chippies - I used walnut stain and Prima sparkle paint.


I have itching to use real wood discs and got my chance!
Glued down with hot glue!


Products Used:
Netting 
Grass like stuff
Little Birdie flowers


Well as the end of the year draws near...
I wish everyone of you a
Fantastic Christmas and many blessings for 2018
Lovies
Shells

No comments:

Post a Comment